Supplementary recruitment for the “Solidarity with Ukraine” project – two available places remain
Participation in the Solidarity with Ukraine project
– additional recruitment
ADDITIONAL RECRUITMENT FOR STUDENTS FROM UKRAINE !!!
Students of a university operating on the territory of Ukraine who:
- have Ukrainian citizenship
- came to Poland after February 24, 2022 (crossed the the Polish-Ukrainian border after 24.02.2022)
- can speak English at B1 level minimum
- are planning to continue their studies in Poland at medical faculties in English
- are currently living in Poland and are able to join the project immediately
are invited, within the framework of the “Solidarity with Ukraine” Program, to participate in a free medical English language course, followed by a preparatory course
Within the scope of the project financed by the NAWA National Center for Academic Exchange, you will carry out the following activities, aimed in particular at:
- medical English language course– to level up the level of knowledge and skills in medical English, the knowledge of which is essential for students who do not speak Polish,
- preparatory course– preparing participants for studies and supplementing their knowledge of various subjects within the scope required for a specific field of study.
ATTENTION– participation in both courses is not related to applying for transfer to the University.
The English language course started on 01.06.2022, so once you qualify, you will join the existing group.
Intensive training in the above courses will prepare you for studies in Poland conducted in English.
/classes can be held on any day of the week, number of classes in total per week: 15 teaching hours, participation in the project will last until 30.09.2022/
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate confirming your participation in the classes.
In addition, participants will receive a scholarship (the condition is regular participation in classes).
If you are interested, please fill out the Application Form:
Qualification to participate in the project is determined by the order of applications.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS – WE HAVE 2 AVAILABLE PLACES IN THE PROJECT,
RECRUITMENT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE LIMIT OF PLACES IS FILLED.