Internship for Graduates
OF JUNE 9, 2022
ON CONDUCTING INTERNSHIP (PRACTICAL TRAINING) FOR THE GRADUATES OF THE MEDICAL PROGRAM CONUCTED IN ENGLISH, SPECIFIED IN ARTICLE 8(1)(2) OF THE ACT AMENDING THE ACT ON THE PROFESSIONS OF THE PHYSICIAN AND DENTIST AND SOME OTHER ACTS OF LAW (JOURNAL OF LAWS 2020, ITEM 1291)
hereinafter referred to as the ‘Internship’
The Medical University of Silesia in Katowice kindly informs that:
- submission of applications to the 3rd edition of the internship will start on June 10, 2022 and finish on June 17, 2022. The deadlines for application for further editions of the internship will be provided in a separate announcement,
- applications shall be submitted electronically via the form available at https://sf.sum.edu.pl/bHGjthFD
- the maximum number of participants is 20 to the 3rd edition of the internship. The order in which applications are sent and the date of graduation decide about admission. Confirmation of qualification for the internship will be sent electronically to the e-mail address provided in the form,
- the condition for commencing the internship is concluding an agreement with the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice and making the payment due for participation in the internship, Sample agreement,
- coordinators of the internship are: professor Krystian Wita, MD, PhD and Krzysztof Szydło, MD, PhD from the prof. Leszek Giec Upper Silesia Medical Center.
The above-mentioned Coordinators will inform about the start date of the internship and its detailed schedule.
Vice Rector for Postgraduate Affairs and University Promotion
of the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
SUM Professor Oskar Kowalski, MD, PhD