Solidarity with Ukraine
STUDENTS FROM UKRAINE !!!
Students of a university operating on the territory of Ukraine who:
- have Ukrainian citizenship
- came to Poland after February 24, 2022
- can speak English at B1 level minimum
- are planning to continue their studies in Poland at medical faculties in English
are invited, within the framework of the “Solidarity with Ukraine” Program, to participate in a free medical English language course, followed by a preparatory course
Within the scope of the project financed by the NAWA National Center for Academic Exchange, you will carry out the following activities, aimed in particular at:
- medical English language course – to level up the level of knowledge and skills in medical English, the knowledge of which is essential for students who do not speak Polish,
- preparatory course – preparing participants for studies and supplementing their knowledge of various subjects within the scope required for a specific field of study.
Intensive training in the above courses in the period
from May 30, 2022 to September 30, 2022
will prepare you for studies in Poland conducted in English.
/classes can be held on any day of the week, number of classes in total: 240 didactic hours/
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate confirming your participation in the classes.
In addition, participants will receive a scholarship (the condition is regular participation in classes).
If you are interested, please fill out the Application Form:
Qualification to participate in the project is determined by the order of applications.