Rector’s Announcement – Internship for graduates
of 18 June 2021
ON CONDUCTING INTERNSHIP (PRACTICAL TRAINING) FOR THE GRADUATES OF THE MEDICAL PROGRAM CONUCTED IN ENGLISH, SPECIFIED IN ARTICLE 8(1)(2) OF THE ACT AMENDING THE ACT ON THE PROFESSIONS OF THE PHYSICIAN AND DENTIST AND SOME OTHER ACTS OF LAW (JOURNAL OF LAWS 2020, ITEM 1291)
hereinafter referred to as the ‘Internship’
The Medical University of Silesia in Katowice kindly notifies about the following:
- submission of applications to the 1st edition of the Internship shall begin from 18 June 2021 and finish on 30 June 2021
The submission deadlines concerning further editions of the Internship will be provided in a separate announcement,
- applications shall be submitted electronically via the form available at https://forms.sum.edu.pl/formularz/Q1GInS
- limit of the number of participants to the 1s edition of the Internship is 20. Applications are processed in the order they are received and in accordance with the date of finishing the studies,
- confirmation of enrolment to the Internship shall be sent via email to the e-mail address provided in the form,
- commencement of the Internship shall be conditional upon concluding an agreement with the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice and making the payment due in connection with the participation in the Internship,
- Professor Krystian Wita, MD, Ph.D. and Krzysztof Szydło, MD, Ph.D. from the Prof. Leszek Giec Upper Silesia Medical Center shall be the Coordinators of the Internship.
The above specified Coordinators will inform about the date of the Internship commencement and the detailed schedule thereof.
NOTE: Information about the Internship for the graduates of the dentistry program conducted in English will be provided in a separate announcement.
Vice Rector for Postgraduate Affairs and University Promotion
of the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
SUM Professor Oskar Kowalski, MD, PhD