ONLINE CALL FOR GENERAL POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE AND PROFESSIONAL POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
If you still haven’t decided whether to join the Polish Language Course, you should know that we give you another opportunity.
We are opening online call for free and intensive Polish language course (concerns groups of Professional Polish Language Course and General Polish Language Course, without groups of Erasmus+ students)
The University conduct online classes from March 16 2020, until further notice.
Although the classes started within the begining of summer semester of 2019/2020 academic year, you still can join one of existing class groups.
ARE YOU ALREADY INTERESTED?
and Information clause for student of Medical University of Silesia regarding processing personal data (below the annoucement)
The recruitment form should be filled with:
– surname and names
– gender: male or female
– your e-mail
– field of study
– year of study
– Medical University of Silesia Faculties – please enter the faculty
1. I declare that I am a student studying at the SUM in English language and I have a citizenship other than Polish
2. I declare that I would like join in group of General Polish Language Course or group of Professional Polish Language Group (please enter the group number –You can check the class schedule and choose the perfect group for you)
3. I declare that I have read the Recruitment and participation regulations for foreigners undertaking studies in English language at the Medical University of Silesia (SUM) in language courses processed under the project “Multidimensional support for SUM in the field of providing high quality services for students and foreign management (Welcome to SUM)”, accept and bound to abide it’s provisions.
4. I obligate to participate in Polish language course in academic year 2019/2020 processed under the Project “Welcome to SUM” and regularly attend classes within the course or attend online classes.
5. I am aware that submitting this recruitment form is not equivalent with qualification into the course.
6. I hereby consent to my personal data being processed in the recruitment form for the purpose of further participation in the recruitment process and possibile qualification into the Project.
7. (optional) I report special needs in the organizational matter, taking into account the fact that I am a disabled person: (What kind of needs do you apply for?):………………………………….
ONLINE CALL LASTS
FROM April 8th, 2020
TILL April 17th, 2020
Information clause for student of Medical University of Silesia regarding processing personal data
I accept below stated information arising from the information obligation according to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016, s. 1), further called RODO:
1. The Personal Data Controller is Medical University of Silesia in Katowice, 15 Poniatowskiego Street, 40-055 Katowice, tel. 32 208 36 00, NIP: 634-000-53-01, REGON: 000289035;
2. Current contact details to Data Protection Officer are available under telephone number 32 208 36 00 or on the website www.sum.edu.pl or www.iod.sum.edu.pl.
3. Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the Project “Multidimensional support for SUM in the field of providing high quality services for students and foreign management (Welcome to SUM)” and on the grounds of consent given in the field beyond the requirements of the Act, based on Art. 6 item 1 of RODO.
4. Recipients of your personal data will be substantively responsible employees of the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice who are entitled to process personal data and other public authorities, who are required to submit legally justified application for access to personal data.
5. Medical University of Silesia does not envisage transfer of personal data to a third country.
6. Personal data will be stored for the period not longer than it is necessary for the purposes in which the data is processed. In justified cases the period is determined by the Rector’s Resolution of the SUM No. 79/2007 of the August 31, 2007 as amended, “Chancellery instruction for the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice”.
7. You have the right to demand that the Medical University of Silesia give you an access to your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and right to transfer personal data.
8. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about processing of personal data.
10. Providing personal data is voluntary. However, the consequence of not providing personal data will lead to the exclusion of the candidate from the recruitment and participation in the Project.
11. Personal data are not the subject of automated decision making.
If the above given information are not fully understandable, you can obtain additional information by contact with the Data Protection Officer, his contact details are available on the website: www.iod.sum.edu.pl and phone number 32 208 36 00.
I hereby declare that above given essence of the information obligation according to the Art. 13 of RODO Regulations is fully comprehensible to me.