FOURTH CALL FOR GENERAL POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE DEAR STUDENTS!
FOURTH CALL FOR GENERAL POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
If you still haven’t decided whether to join the Polish Language Course,
you should know that we give you another opportunity.
We are opening Fourth call for free and intensive Polish language course!
IN THE FOURTH CALL WE ACCEPT RECRUITMENT FORMS FROM STUDENT’S OF THE SUM WHO HAS CITIZENSHIP OTHER THAN POLISH AND FOREIGN STUDENT’S FROM THE ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME WHO STUDY AT THE SUM IN THE SUMMER SEMESTER
You are a foreigner- you don’t have Polish citizenship or you have dual citizenship (Polish citizenship and citizenship of another country)
You are studying at the SUM in the English language
You have come to SUM under the Erasmus+ Exchange Programme for the whole academic year 2019/2020 or in the summer semester of 2019/2020 academic year
You don’t know Polish language or you would like to repeat the basics and improve it
You can join „Multidimensional support for SUM in the field of providing high quality services for students and foreign management (Welcome to SUM)” Project and get to know the hosting country’ language!
What are the benefits?
– you will learn how to speak in Polish language,
– you will get to know Polish culture, habits and vocabulary which will help you in functioning around SUM,
– you will spend the time nicely,
– you will get to know people from different parts of the world who are also studying at the SUM,
– at the end of this course, you will be granted with certificate of course completion.
What? How? Where? When?
– groups will be constituted on the basis of Polish language knowledge declaration:
- on a beginner level – for students who don’t know Polish language ( in that case you will learn basics of communication in Polish language)
- on a basic/intermediate level – for students who know basics of Polish language (in that case you will repeat basics and improve your language knowledge on an intermediate level)
– the course includes 30 meetings (each lasting 90 minutes), 2 times per week and will be based in Katowice-Ligota
– the course will be processed within the period February 2020– June 2020 (we would like to start our classes not sooner than on February 24th, 2020)
– teachers will communicate in both Polish and English language
– classes will be divided into small groups (5-10 people)
ARE YOU ALREADY INTERESTED?
Read the Regulation
Come to Dean’s Office and fill the recruitment form!
- Zabrze1, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Mr. Rafał Piper, room no. 410
- Katowice-Ligota, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Mrs. Monika Góral, Mrs. Ewa Nocoń, Mrs. Jolanta Szewczyk room no. 1
- Katowice- Ligota, Faculty of Health Sciences, Mrs. Tatiana Wyciślik- Żurawska, no. 106
- Sosnowiec1, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mrs. Agnieszka Rabikowska, room no. 3
- Bytom1 , Faculty of Health Sciences, Mrs. Katarzyna Brysz, room no. 012
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE PERIOD
FROM February 14th, 2020
TILL February 20th, 2020
Porozmawiajmy po polsku – Let’s speak in Polish 🙂
1 Please keep in mind that the classes will be conducted in Katowice-Ligota