Candidates may use the services of the following recruiting agencies:
- Recruiting agency for candidates from Scandinavian Countries, Spain, Israel, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg – Adam Kiełpiński Tolles Consulting
- Recruiting agency for candidates from China, Taiwan, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand – Lin’s international Consultants Corp
- Recruiting agency for candidates from Germany and Switzerland – German Students Office
In order to apply for admission to the Medical University of Silesia trough Recruiting Agency please submit your complete application to one of the above given agencies.
NOTE: Resignation from the services of the recruiting agency will not influence student’s status at the university.
Candidates who graduated from high school can apply for admission to the 6-year program. They are required to submit the following documents:
- original or notarized copy of high school diploma with the statement proving that the high school diploma you were awarded upon your graduation authorizes you to study at any type of the university in a country your diploma was issued,
- original copy of high school transcript (applies to candidates who completed high school outside Poland),
- application form,
- xerox copy of an identification document certified for compliance with the original document,
- 3 photos,
- xerox copy of birth certificate,
- health certificate confirming no objections to take up medical studies,
- certificate documenting English language fluency level as specified in Appendix No 1 to terms and procedures of admission (applies only to candidates from countries with a native language other than English who at the same time did not complete education at previous school in English language)
- receipt of registration fee payment in the amount of 75 PLN – account number.
Candidates who graduated from or attended pre-medical or paramedical college can apply for transfer to third year of the 6-year program. They are expected to hand in all documents mentioned above and:
- original copy of premedical or paramedical college transcript,
- original or notarized copy of premedical or paramedical college diploma (applies to candidates who graduated from college),
- official document stating the legal status of college (state/private university, granted accreditation, body accrediting higher education),
- document certifying a passing score in MCAT exam (applies to candidates being US citizens, having US nationality or being permanent US residents).
Upon satisfactory verification of the above listed admission documents, candidates who apply for medical program will attend an oral examination in English language. The date of the examination will be established by the Admission Committee based on the declaration in the application form.
During the examination candidate’s knowledge will be evaluated in the following fields of study:
- Students applying for admission to the first year, as per candidate’s choice:
- biology and chemistry, or
- biology and physics, or
- chemistry and physics on Polish high school level
- Students applying for transfer to a higher level:
- undergraduate knowledge in biology, chemistry and physics on the level of first and second years of medical studies in Poland
In order to prepare for the entrance examination you can review the following curriculum:
syllabus for the entrance exam for admission to the 1st year
syllabus for the entrance exam for transfer to the 3rd year
Final result obtained in the entrance examination determines candidate’s admission to the English language program.
Candidates will be admitted to the English language program based on a ranking list. Candidate’s position in the ranking list will depend on the oral examination result.